Sunday, May 10, 2015

Doughnuts, choir, and super strength

This week was a good one. On Tuesday night I had a choir concert for my school and me and my friend Anna were both in it. We sang 4 songs, the best one was from star wars called "duel of the fates"
Displaying IMG_7291.JPG
after we got neilsons frozen custard with my friend hope who came to see our performance.
Wednesday night my group from church went to my leaders house and made hot dogs and peach cobbler and my and my friend Gracie took some rad pics.
Thursday night me hope and anna hung out and had a great time!
Displaying IMG_7218.JPG
josh me and anna not pictured: hope
Saturday me and anna hung out at her cousins super hero party.
Displaying IMG_7254.JPGDisplaying IMG_7250.JPG
me and anna doing the daily workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment